Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eco-Friendly Packaging

I love getting things in the mail, but I cringe every time I find I've been sent another plastic bubble-mailer. When I send out my orders, I like to use mailers that are less harmful on the environment.
These padded mailers by Caremail are made of 90% recycled content and can be recycled with mixed papers.
They are padded with recycled newspapers (instead of plastic bubbles) to cushion the contents.

They come in several sizes, and are available in cases of 25 through Amazon for a very reasonable price (with free shipping on orders over $25). I have had many of my customers thank me for using these mailers.
Remember: Plastic does not go away...ever!
And what about gift boxes?
Nashville Wraps is your best source for all gift packaging materials (they even have food safe biodegradable cello bags).
I use (and adore) these 100% recycled jewelry boxes for all my Etsy orders:
Visit the Nashville Wraps website for a free catalog, or save a tree and shop online!
Do your part for this world we all live in! Sustainability is so important (and it's not that hard).



No comments:

Post a Comment