Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Favorite Earrings!

Many people over the years have commented on the glass raindrop earrings I always wear.
I bought a pair years ago from a catalog, and then when I lost them I tried to track down the artist, but to no avail.

While riding the bus today, another passenger told me she, too, had been trying to find the same earrings!
With renewed vigor I searched, and I'm happy to say that I have finally located the earrings and the artist who creates them!

The artists name is Joy Oxley, and she is amazing with glass.

She makes all sorts of glass creations, but these little beauties are my favorite!

The earrings I have are clear, but she also makes them in colors.
These simple earrings go with everything. They are very stylish and lightweight.

Prices are $16 or $18, depending on color and design.
Visit Oregon Rain Glass Jewelry to order directly from the artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment