Monday, March 30, 2009

Etsy on Sunday Morning

I grew up watching Sunday Morning with my grandmother. I consider it the news show for the intellectual and the avant garde, always finding little gems that we need to know about.
These days I always Tivo it (as I'm not going to get up that early on a Sunday) and watch it usually Tuesday night when there is nothing on. Thank you to Buckboardwoodworks for actually watching it on Sunday and letting us know that Mo Rocca did a feature on the world of Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Thank you for your comment on my post about my story im writing, Beacon House, it cheered me up. I was very nervous posting it, ive never shown anyone it before other than my partner so your comment really made me happy! thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! That was so funny! I have got to show my sister! She loves and hates etsy all at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete