Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm new to this...


I broke down and created a blog. I figured I had enough technology going on, but it seems everyone has a blog now. Oh well. I'm still resisting Twitter, so at least I have that going for me. Sometimes I feel like I'm twenty-five going on seventy; I truly have no idea how this thing works. Hopefully, I'm a fast learner. We'll see how it goes.


(For example, how do I tab over?) :)


I want this blog to be mainly about the creative aspects of my life, and I'd like to include things I find that I adore as well. I was raised to be a very private person, and it seems all this technology exists to destroy our privacy. Why should we care what a total stranger did over the weekend or what they had for breakfast? It's just human nature to be nosey, I guess.


On the other hand, perhaps this freedom of information can draw people closer. When you read so much about someone, you can't help feeling as if you know them intimately. That could be good, could be dangerous, depending on the people involved.


What I'm trying to say is, if you're not a crazy stalker, please follow my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment