Monday, July 27, 2009

"Moo" with me!

Oh, how I love promotional materials!
I recently ordered Moo mini cards for the first time, and they have arrived!
These cards are such a great way to show off my products, and I'm thrilled with the quality and the beauty of them.
For those of you who are not familiar with Moo, they are an online printing company who produce postcards, business cards, even stickers that can be customized with your photos or artwork.
The mini card is an adorable business card option. They come in boxes of 100 cards, and you can upload a different photograph for each card if you like (I used twenty-five different photos).
You can customize the reverse side with your Etsy shop/URL and any other information you like.
Etsy has a partnership with Moo, and often advertises special deals.
For ideas on how to use Moo products, check The Storque.
If you have never ordered from Moo before, use the code 2RB2CK at checkout to get 15% off your first order.

It's a good idea to always have your business card handy for potential customers, but the mini cards don't fit in traditional card cases. There are some Etsians who make products especially for Moo cards.
My favorite is Splatgirl, who makes the best MooPockets. Her pockets hold about 20 cards, and you can get them with a clip or keyring for convenience.

I ordered the MooPocket with a window and an added clip (it is pictured filled with cards above and below). I got to choose my fabrics, and it arrived two days later. She has the fastest shipping of any Etsy seller I have ever ordered from, and her product quality is amazing! She also makes wallets, purses and other durable necessities.
The holiday craft show season is sneaking up on us. Go get yourself some Moo cards, and a cute little pouch to put them in!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! Thanks so much for the shoutout, and thanks for your business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you've totally got me wanting to get all fixed up. Your mini-cards turned out so cute, and I love the case too. I've been wanting to try out Moo for a while now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cool! and what a great idea! Ive heard of these but hadnt tried them yet. how perfect for craft shows and sticking in packages!

    ReplyDelete